We are all running around, from carpooling to work trips and family vacations. So here are a few things to keep in mind for when you are on the go and still want to feel great!
1. Think ahead. Look over your itinerary and get a handle on where you want to indulge and where you want to eat healthy.
2. Pack simple snacks for back up – throw some protein powder in your bag or a bag of beef jerky or almonds that you can chow down if you get stuck starving.
3. Focus on veggies – when ordering a meal – make sure you have some veggies in your meal!
4. Drink lots of water – so often when we travel we don’t drink enough so make sure you bring your water bottle!
5. Skip the foods you KNOW will make you feel bad.
We are off to Tilghman Island, Maryland with Brady’s family later this week so I will be putting these into place…or working on it at least!