I used to think that if I didn’t have an hour to workout, I couldn’t do it. So instead of doing anything… I would do nothing and then feel bad or be upset with myself. Until I had kids and realized that hour workouts were a thing of the past (at least in the little baby times) and there was a better way. I started doing 20-minute workouts on days when that was all I could get in and felt so much more successful and happy that I actually got the workout in and got the benefits from the endorphins. Whether you are of the mindset: an hour is best or nothing, or you can’t do an hour so you do nothing. I challenge you to try 20 min. Workout. Here are 5 reasons why to do it!
5 Reasons 20-minute Workouts RULE.
- They happen. 20 minutes is always better than 0 minutes….
- They can be done and you can shower within an hour….so they can happen!
- It is harder to get bored in 20 minutes.
- It is harder to think of many excuses not to do them.
- Once you start, you may find yourself doing more than 20 minutes.
Let me know if you need ideas for what to do! Workout post tomorrow!